It’s summer vacation, and that means it’s time to enjoy a bunch of things I didn’t have time for last semester.
From left to right, beginning with the top row:
1. Read my first graphic novel, Watchmen. I’ve just finished reading it for the first time, and it surpassed all my expectations. I need to read it again, then read Dash’s thesis on it and see the movie.
2. Watch the entirety of Firefly.
3. Go camping.
4. Make various DIY crafts. I have in mind an earring organizer and a wallet woven from paint samples.
5. Learn how to decorate cupcakes using marzipan.
6. Play my first game of D&D. See what all the fuss is about.
7. Attend BFD 2009, with The Offspring and MC Lars.
8. Pick up guitar again. I’m not very good, but Davin is super patient. Perhaps this summer I will vanquish my foe, the bar chord.
9. Keep running and swimming so that I don’t lapse back out of shape before I resume swim class in the fall.
What else should I do? And what’s on your list?